We love the creativity that many brides bring when planning out the menu for their guests. A simple idea like serving "breakfast for dinner" can turn into a unique display that will leave wedding guests thrilled and feeling like they received a fun and special treat.
Some of the things we have done in the past in the breakfast food realm have included:
- Pancake & Waffle Station featuring Hot Chicken along with assorted toppings such as: house churned butter, fresh fruits, simmered berries, flavored syrups, & whipped cream.
- Omelet Station with many spices, proteins and chopped veggies.
- Bacon Station featuring Benton’s Bacon and House Smoked Bacon in a variety of flavors.
- Sausage Station in a variety of links and patties in assorted flavors.
- Pastries and breakfast breads served with local jams, jellies, and honey.
- Butcher Shoppe Station including meats, county smoked ham, bacon and sausage.
- Biscuit Bar featuring Springer Mountain Farms chicken tender biscuits alongside local jam, jellies, honey, and good ple southern white peppered gravy.
- Grit Station: our grits are the creamiest around! We can do an assortment of sweet and savory toppings ex: Bacon Jam, Spicy Shrimp, White Cheddar, Raw or Brown Sugar.
- Cocktails served: Bloody Mary Bars and Bellini / Mimosa Stations.
- Donut Bars are especially popular and bring a colorful sweet assortment to the display.
- Fresh fruits and cheeses are always a nice addition to breakfast foods as well.